Dublin is known as one of Europe's most popular short break destinations.
But what do people do when they get here?
There are a few really popular fun days out that top the rankings every year.
Below are the top 13 most popular days out in Dublin last year with the number of visitors each received. Click on the title for more information on each.
- Guinness Storehouse, Dublin - 1,647,408
- Dublin Zoo - 1,143,908
- National Aquatic Centre, Dublin - 1,037,992
- Book of Kells, Dublin - 890,781
- The National Gallery of Ireland, Dublin - 755,577
- Irish Museum of Modern Art, Dublin - 584,856
- National Botanic Gardens, Dublin - 583,539
- St Patrick's Cathedral, Dublin - 563,000
- National Museum of Ireland, Kildare St, Dublin - 479,261
- Science Gallery at Trinity College Dublin - 413,900
- National Museum, Collins Barracks, Dublin - 411,391
- Kilmainham Gaol, Dublin - 390,970
- Farmleigh, Dublin - 383,335
If you are enjoying a family holiday in Dublin and looking for a fun family day out then a short trip to County Meath should be on every itinerary.
- Tayto Park, Meath - 762,000