Moher Hill Open Farm & Leisure Park
Moher Hill Open Farm and Leisure Park is situated overlooking Liscannor Bay and is a 14 acre open farm giving children and adults the opportunity to learn about and interact with their favourite animals in breathtaking surroundings.
The many facilities and activities on the farm include:
- A wide variety of animals – Leroy the llama, Andy the alpaca and Ozzie the ostrich as well as emu, deer, miniature donkeys, many different breeds of ponies and sheep, pot bellied pigs, kune pig, rabbits and many more.
- Indoor and outdoor picnic areas
- Popular tree house to play in
- Bouncing castle
- Indoor and outdoor go-karts
- Ball pool
- All weather outdoor play area
- Mini golf
- Nature walks
- Large indoor sandpit
- Coffee shop
- Picnic Area
Feed the animals with animal feed to make the experience hands-on and interactive
Kids can learn about all the animals through informative signs and have fun in a safe and relaxed environment. Take a break and enjoy a light lunch on the farm in the coffee shop and tearooms.
Special events during the year include:
- Easter: Egg hunts, easter bunny, family fun and games
- Halloween: Magician, traditional games and activities, fancy dress
- Christmas: Santa’s magical Christmas village opens on the farm in December
*April and October weekend opening only and closed November, January, February and March.
A Birthday Party at Moher Hill Open Farm is very affordable and a special treat. With access to the whole farm and our all-weather play-barn included – it’s sure to be a fun packed party.
Birthday parties at the farm feed and pet all the animals, then the party group has an opportunity to bottle feed the kid goat ‘Síle’ and hold baby rabbits, guinea pigs and learn about the animals from Martin.
We can take the stress out of the day by supplying all the food including; chicken nuggets, sandwiches, popcorn, crisps, chocolate etc. [apart from the cake], however we also give you the option to bring your own food.