Creative Design for Sustainable Living
Are you interested in design? Do you want to learn more about sustainability?
This fun, hands-on creative design week-long summer course is aimed at teenagers, and suitable for ages 12 - 17.
This course will give the attendees an opportunity to learn about the challenges that society is facing from climate change and environmental problems, and what we can do to tackle these issues. It will also teach you about the creative design process, issues such as waste, biodiversity, water and climate change and how we can live more sustainably.
We will engage in hand-on creative challenges, activities and the opportunity to develop a group project that works towards a more sustainable future.
- The Issues: Waste, water, energy, climate change, biodiversity
- How we live now
- What we can do - The Circular Economy
- Principles of Sustainable Living
- Design process
- Creative design project for sustainable living - throughout the week
- Small hands-on activities around a range of topics
Event Date and Time:
Monday, 22 June - Friday, 26 June 2020 from 10:00 to 15:00
The Rediscovery Centre | The Boiler House | Ballymun Road | D09 HK58 Ballymun |