Dingle Food Festival
Dingle Food Festival showcases and celebrates the quality of local producers, chefs, restaurateurs and the award-winning local food and drink they produce.
The Festival is a food lover's dream with demos, markets, workshops, wine-tasting, discussion forums, craft beer and cider fest and the Taste Trail, where you can sample a wide range of local culinary delights.
Growing from strength to strength each year, the Dingle Food Festival now boasts over 50 Irish food stalls, located at the usual market site, Bridge St., Greys Lane and Orchard Lane.
Looking to brush up on your skills in the kitchen? Free cookery demonstrations throughout the weekend will give you enough tips and tricks to impress your friends and family when you get home.
- cookery demonstrations in Orchard Lane,
- workshops in The Dingle Courthouse & other various venues (tickets available online here),
- craft beer & cider trail,
- farmer’s forum at an Diseart,
- street entertainment, including live music stages
- Maperath Mobile Farm, whose aim is to show young and old about the different farm animals on Irish farms & their role in producing quality food that is safe & affordable for consumers,
- children events including Kingdom Falconry, The Brickx Club, Teddy Bear Picnic, face painting & more.