Red Mountain Farm | Summer Reopening
We are happy to announce the reopening of Red Mountain Open Farm on a phased basis commencing on Saturday, 29th of May.
Limited sessions have been provided in accordance with the Covid-19 social distancing restrictions. When booking please be aware of the terms and conditions.
We cannot wait to welcome you all to Red Mountain Open Farm for the summer season!
Terms and Conditions:
- There will be two sessions Saturday and Sunday; 10:30am to 1:30pm and 2pm to 5pm.
- Please arrive at the specific day and time of your booking with a copy of your booking confirmation and your voucher, these can be on your phone or printed out.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Please comply with all directions from our staff and signage.
- Takeaway teas, coffees, snacks, soft drinks and ice creams are available from our coffee shop.
- Visitors should note that our blue barrel and horse and carriage rides are available at a limited capacity per spin.
- To keep everyone safe, we are sorry but we cannot facilitate cuddling with the animals at this time
- Tickets must be brought along to the reception and presented either as a print out or on your phone.
- We cannot facilitate amendments to booking dates/times.
Stay safe folks, chat soon, Henry & liz.
Online price: €7 / Pay at the gate €8
We have the Largest indoor Facility available on any Open Farm in Ireland so you can enjoy your visit whatever the weather.
At Red Mountain Open Farm you can enjoy the following:
- Play Areas, Animals, Picnic Facilities – Indoors and Outdoors
- Straw Maze
- Blue Barrel Express (€2.50 per person)
- Tractor and Carriage Ride
- Pedal Tractors & didi cars
- Horse & Carriage Ride (€2.50 per person)
- Country Farm Walks
- Teas Coffees, Soft Drinks etc
- Party room- By appointments only
- Ample Parking for Cars and Coaches
Indoor and Outdoor Play Areas:
Safe and well equipped playgrounds including straw maze, swings and slides, play houses, peddle didi cars and much more which can be overseen by parents while enjoying a cup of tea or coffee.
Picnic Areas: (Indoor and Outdoor)
Toy Tractors / Peddle Carts:
For smaller Children – indoor and out.
Animal and Fowl Enclosures (Indoor):
Currently we have: pigs, donkey, geese, ducks, turkeys, rabbits, goats, chickens, hens, lambs and others dependant on what time of year you visit..
Horse and Carriage Rides: €2.50
Available every Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holiday
Tractor Train Ride:
Available every day
Blue Barrel Express: €2.50
Available every day.
Tea, Coffee, Soft Drinks etc