Tir na Si Farm
Our dream is to live as self sufficiently as possible, rear our own meats, grow vegetables, keep animals.
Working Farm, Indoor softplay area, Outdoor playground, Nature trail, Veg Garden, Restaurant.
We have many farm related activities here at Tir Na Si and plenty to keep all our visitors entertained.
- Nature trails & pond
- Range of farm animals
- Pony and trap ride
- Celtic themed crazy golf
- Vegetable garden & tunnels
- Outdoor play area
- Outdoor pedal tractors and sand diggers
- Picnic areas & sheltered seating areas
- Secret fairy woodland
- Indoor soft play area ( please remember to wear socks )
- Indoor electric tractors
- Tearoom & shop
- Woodfired pizza oven
- Picnic baskets made to order
- Cooking classes & demos ( booking required )
- Baby change & disabled facilities
- Ample free parking
Tir na Si is the Mc Carthys twenty acre family farm. We purchased this farm in 2000 and our dream was to keep some animals, have access to nature and live as self- sufficiently as possible, rearing our own meat, growing vegetables and we also planted hedgerows for foraging, so we have wild cherry trees, elderflower, crab apple and hazel.
In 2015 we got some honeybees and had our first batch of honey. The food we serve in this restaurant is sourced from the farm where possible and all our food is homemade.
Book your birthday party with Tir Na Si. With so much to do and see, We provide ideal facilities for a fun and entertaining day that you will be sure to remember.
Our parties include:
- Reserved party table in our indoor play area
- Pony and trap ride down the farm to see the animals
- Play in the outdoor playground
- Delicious homemade childrens party plate ( Special dietary conditions catered for )
- Free electric tractor ride
- Gift for the birthday child
- Free party bag
- Party duration 2 hours. ( Please note socks must be worn in indoor play area )
Open farm and restaurant. Watergrasshill Co. Cork. Located just a 10 minute drive from Cork city. Take Exit 17 off the M8 Motorway (main Cork/Dublin road).
- Go through Watergrasshill village.
- Take the R369 (fermoy Road).
- After you exit the village, take the first left next to the sports pitch and we are located 1/2km down on the left.
- GPS Co-ordinates: 52.09551 – 8.346648