With over 30 rides and attractions, Oakwood Theme Park is one of Wales' leading tourist attractions and one of the UK's top ten theme parks.
For old and young there is plenty of fun to be had at Oakwood.
For the thrill seekers there are Megafobia, Speed, Hydro, Vertigo and the Bounce.
- Megafobia is a wooden roller coaster, voted 'Best in the World' for four years.
- Speed is a Steel rollercoaster with a beyond vertical trop - ubelievable and totally amazing.
- Hydro is a water coster with a thrilling descent into a pool of water.
- The Bounce is a 160 ft Shot 'n Drop Tower Coaster which shoots riders into the air at speeds of 70kph.
- Vertigo is a 50m high sky coaster which reaches speeds of up to 110kph - the closest experience to free flight you can imagine
There is also plenty on offer for those looking for a quiter, less exciting day out.
There is crazy golf, pedalos on the boating lake, Treetops - smaller wooden rollercoaster in a woodland area, Brer Rabitt's Burrow and much more.
During August you can enjoy 'Oakwood after Dark', when the park opens until 10pm and all the rides are illuminated, creating a very special atmosphere.
Indoor and outdoor shows are part of the entertainment, culminating in a fantastic firework display.
You don't have to go hungry either - there is a variety of food available at the restaurant, the diner and at various snack bars throughout the park.