ENTER MORBID MANOR... IF YOU DARE?
An old manor stands abandoned... people fear this place, they fear what they may find inside, for a history of violence runs through its bloodstained walls.
Rumour has it that people have disappeared inside its walls. The stories of its past speak of pure evil, hidden rooms and murder. It is a place of death and once you step inside, there is nooooo escape!
And watch out, the carnival is in back town! Lock your doors. Hide your children. Nobody is safe, for when the sun goes down, the freaks come out to play!
For just €30 per person, entry includes:
- Night Ride on 7 thrill-seeking attractions including The Cu Chulainn Coaster, The Air Race, The Endeavour, The Rotator and The Power Surge
- Entry to the dreaded Morbid Manor & The Carnival.
- Experience a 5D Horror Movie
- This event is recommended for over 14's and under 18's must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
- You must select a time slot and arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your allocated time.
- Last entry to the park is 9 pm sharp.
- Tickets must be pre-booked and due to demand, we cannot guarantee that tickets will be available on the night.
- Bus Eireann will extend one route103 service to and from TP during the above dates, details as follows:
- 25th, 26th and 27th October– the 1818 route 103 from Dublin will operate to TP. Return service will depart TP at 2310
- 28th, 29th and 30th October – the 1800 route 103 from Dublin will operate to TP. Return service will depart TP at 2310