Night at the Museum
Spend the night at the Ulster Museum and come face to face with dinosaurs, Vikings and an Egyptian mummy!
This is a rare opportunity to experience the Ulster Museum at night! Take part in a dinosaur-themed torchlit trail around the museum, meet Takabuti, journey through space and handle "real" dinosaurs.
- The event is for children between 7 and 11 years of age and they must be accompanied by an adult.
- The event starts at 7pm on Friday 3 November 2017 and ends at 10am on Saturday 4 November 2017.
- There will be three activities in the evening and one more activity in the morning.
- Tea and coffee will be available on the night and a light breakfast will also be provided.
- Participants will sleep in the Welcome Area and must bring their own snacks, torches and sleeping bags.