Summer is almost here and it's time to start planning for the school holidays.
yourdaysout.com is the No.1 resource for all your days out; paid activities and free family fun.
With that in mind you need to check out some of our favourite family days out in Ireland.
Sign up HERE to review, rate or even add your own favourite if it's not on the list. The more we share the more we will find for ourselves!
10. Titanic Experience, Cobh is a wonderful way to introduce the kids to the tragedy that still captures our interest over 100 years later. They have done a wonderful job with the venue; what was supposed to be the last stop before America. Click HERE to learn more or leave your own rating.
9. Dublinia, Dublin is history brought to life in an exciting way for all to engage, learn and share. Click here to add your own rating.
8. The National Wax Museum does exaclty what it says and doesn't disappoint. Toddlers may not make it all the way around but there is plenty to keep older kids entertained. The Chamber of Horrors is for over 16s only! Click here to leave your own review.
7. Imaginosity, Ireland's only interactive children's museum for the under 9's is a fantastic venue on any day. Entry is timed but you will have plenty of time to see all the exhibits, learn a lot and have plenty of fun. Click HERE to leave your own rating.
6. Secret Valley Wildlife Park, Wexford has everything from creepy crawlies to pony rides with plenty of hands on activities with our animals for you to enjoy. A wonderful, fun family day out. Click HERE to leave your own rating.
5. Westport House & Pirate Adventure Park has so much to offer families visiting Mayo with a variety of activities to entertain the whole family. Click HERE to add your own rating.
4. Cliffs of Moher regularily top the list of things to do in Ireland and although spectacular it is hard to keep younger kids entertained. "Look at that!" you will say enthusiastically pointing at the 8th Wonder of the World. "What?" they will say. Click here to rate higher.
3. W5, Belfast is an award winning discovery and play centre in Belfast that children absolutely love. You can easily spend a day here as there are over 250 exhibits. Also, it's really only two hours from Dublin and your kids will love the adventure. If you don't manage to spend the day here, you can head to Titanic Belfast which is only across the car park. Click Here to rate or review W5.
2. Dublin Zoo continues to break records with over 1 million visitors last year. They work they have undertaken over the last few years has turned the zoo into one of the best conservation and wildlife parks in world. Click HERE to add your own review.
1. Tayto Park, Meath. While the Zoo in Dublin attracts more visitors, Tayto Park serves families with kids of different ages. The activities, that they continue to add, vary from a fantastic outdoor playground, zoo, factory tour and a theme park that features one of the largest wooden rollercoasters in Europe. Click HERE to add your own rating or review.
Use yourdaysout.com to start planning your summer holidays now or else use the "Search Near Me" button to find fun family days out in your area.
- Check out some of the best indoor family days out in Ireland.
- Some great family days out with animals in Ireland.
- Find some fun family days out in Ireland