Bricks4Kidz | South County Dublin
Bricks 4 Kidz provides project based programmes designed to teach the principles of Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths (STEM), to children aged 5-12.
The programmes are designed in a fun and challenging way using LEGO®, Technic & Robotics. At Bricks 4 Kidz, we believe that kids learn best through activities that engage their curiosity and creativity and our programmes provide a safe, relaxed learning environment where initiative is encouraged and self expression is celebrated.
Specially designed project kits and theme-based models provide the building blocks for the Bricks 4 Kidz approach to educational play and all of these assist in:
- The reinforcement of age appropriate maths and science concepts
- The development of an appreciation of how things really work
- Building self-confidence and problem solving skills
- Fostering teamwork and creating friendships
- The stimulation of children’s lively imaginations