Pleasure Island Family Theme Park
A whirling world of rides, ghost trains, and family-friendly water flumes, Pleasure Island Family Theme Park unveils a fantasy landscape on the coast of Cleethorpes.
The adrenaline-fuelled high speed and high altitude attractions provides fun for tiny tots and grown-up thrill seekers alike.
The theme park is split into 6 areas:
- Africa – themed around Africa and is the largest area of Pleasure island and holds one white knuckle ride
- Kiddies Kingdom – rides for especially young children
- Morocco – themed around the country of Morocco, with three white knuckle rides: the Alakazam, Hydromax and the Hyper Blaster
- Old England – themed around England, it contains the park entrance, and is the smallest area of Pleasure Island
- Spain – themed around Spain, and nearly as small as Old England, it provides attractions other than rides although it has one ride
- White Knuckle Valley – three white knuckle rides: the Boomerang (a Vekoma Boomerang rollercoaster), the Pendulus and the Terror Rack
- Under 1 metre: Free
- Admission: £19.50
- Family Ticket (any 4 paying people) £72
- Disabled Visitor £12.50
- Carer Admission £12.50
- Concessions £12.50