Limerick on Ice
Limerick On Ice is Ireland’s longest established real ice skating rink and the family friendly venue is a great day out for both young and old.
We have a great line up this year with our very own Artic Arty ready to greet and have some fun on the ice with all our visitors. Arty has also called in some of his very special friends to make guest appearances throughout the day…
Nervous about skating? Wish you took lessons?
Well fret no more! Join our Skate Skool for kids, learn those moves that will have you gliding over the ice and looking like a pro!
- Children : €10
- Uunder 14’s - Sundays: 10:00 - 11:00am
To book your lessons or for more information on availability, please contact Limerick On Ice Tel: (061) 400 200.
Note: Strictly no adults on the ice during childrens Sk8 Skool
Avoid the queues and get the sessions you want by booking ahead of time.
|10am – 11am
|11am – 12am
|12am – 1pm
|1pm – 2pm
|2:30pm – 3:30pm
|3:30pm – 4:30pm
|4:30pm – 5:30pm
|6:00pm – 7:00pm
|7:00pm – 8:00pm
|Late Skate Special
|8:00pm – 10:00pm
Dec 24th : CLOSED | Dec 25th CLOSED | Dec 26th : Open at 2:30pm
Dec 31st : Last session 4:30-5:30 | Jan 1st : Open at 2:30pm | Jan 5th : 10am-8pm
- Sessions last for 1 Hour and you should arrive at least 20 minutes before your session starts. It’s a good idea to wear gloves and thick socks, bring an extra pair just in case.
- If your children are new to skating it is best to take them during a time when the rink is less crowded. You can call us on 061 400 200 to find out when the rink is not as crowded and choose a time that is best to take them
- If you arrive late you can join the session but you will not be given added ice time
- Children’s Tickets are only available to under 14’s
- Parents or guardians accompanying children must remain in the venue with children during the ice skating session (but you don’t have to skate!)