Spraoi agus Sport
Our purpose is to provide quality after-school, weekend and holiday time activities for children including children with a disability, morning and afternoon parent and toddler groups and preschool classes and evening classes for teenagers and adults.
- To ensure our children with a disability have equal access to recreational activities as mainstream children
- To promote strong family and community bonds
- To promote healthy living and active play
- To promote social inclusion and integration of our communities
- To promote tolerance and diversity
- To encourage the use of the Irish language
- To provide top class activities not currently available locally
- To provide our activities on a regular basis and at a reasonable cost to ensure cross community participation especially those from disadvantaged backgrounds and those with a disability
- To provide our activities in a fun safe and stimulating environment
- To build a brighter healthier future for our children
Afterschool activities, classes for teenagers and adults, parent & toddler mornings, holidays camps, music, arts&crafts and lots, lots more. Check our website for details and timetable.