Bram Stoker’s Castle Dracula
Dublin's Most Exciting & Unique Irish Adult Attraction!!
Travel back in Time to Castle Dracula with the Characters from the Story of Dracula and Learn about Irish writer Bram Stoker who wrote Dracula and was born across the road from Castle Dracula in Dublin.
Brave Guests journey through the Dark Castle Tunnels, over Spinning Bridges to Lucy's Courtyard, up to Dracula's Lair and down to the Worlds only Graveyard Theatre for a Show where they promise not to bite, unless….
Bram Stoker's Hall of Fame
Brave Guests also visit the Bram Stoker Hall of Fame, where Bram's incredible life is laid out through letters, pictures, stories, sketches, posters and even a lock of Bram Stoker's hair, cut on this deathbed by his wife Florence and handed down the Stoker Generations, putting you right inside the mind of the man who created the World's most Famous Character!
Don't Miss this Unique Irish Adult Experience…
During 2017 you can arrive at a leafy suburb in Dublin with no signs or banners...
But if you have a Ticket, you can walk through a hidden door and down through a Tunnel that leads to the Magnificent World of Castle Dracula and all it's Vampires!!
This is for Everyone who dares to believe... A World that only exists for the Brave. If you don't believe, you will never find it.
- For Everyone else, see you on the other side... (Strictly Over 14's)
- Not suitable for Pregnant Woman, those it heart conditions or a fear of fun!
Located in the leafy neighbourhood of Clontarf in Dublin, just behind Westwood Fitness Club on the Clontarf Road beside Clontarf Dart Train Station.
By Bus, Bike, Train, Taxi or Hearse!! We meet the Audience in Westwood Club Reception and take them to Castle Dracula at 7pm (Tour and Show runs 7pm to 9pm every Saturday)
- BUS from Abbey Street (Opposite the Abbey Theatre) the 130 stops outside Westwood Club
- TRAIN - Clontarf Dart Train Station is right next to Castle Dracula (Come out of Train Station and turn left and Westwood is on the left). Trains can be taken from Connolly, Pearse or Tara St Stations in the Dublin City Centre
- RENTAL BIKES are all over Dublin and it is a lovely Cycle to Castle Dracula
- TAXI'S are plentiful and it takes just 5 minutes from the centre of Dublin
We are all just Dying to meet you...