Funky Monkeys Clarehall
90 mins play (under 4’s) €7.00
90 mins play (over 4’s) €8.00
90 mins play (under 12 months) €2.00
For the kids
- Jungle themed play structure for children aged 8 and under and under the height restriction of 4ft 5. Facilities include mini football pitch, twin wavy slide, horizontal rollers, dizzy discs, splat pads, sky glides, vertical rollers, v-net bridge, cargo net, spiders web, bash bags to name a few.
- Separate soft play area for babies
- Imaginative play areas – Suzie’s House, Mikeys Garage and Funkys Supermarket
- Car track with cozy coupe cars
- Multiple party options to chose from Funky Party, Queen of the Jungle, King of the Jungle & Funkys Private Party
For the parents
- Comfortable leather sofas
- Disabled toilet facilities
- Plasma screen TV’s
- Complimentary magazines & newspapers
- Excellent healthy eating café
- Finest fresh coffee
- Baby changing facilities
- Convenient car parking facilities
4 reviews for Funky Monkeys Clarehall
Kids enjoyed it and staff were helpful.
I had to leave as they wouldn't allow my 11 year old to mind his 3 year old brother while I went up to order food. Despite the fact I've been there numerous times before that and he was playing and minding his little brother for hours. . They answered "well we are enforcing rule now" despite the fact there were 2 girls the same age as my 11 year old in toddler area in front of me. My toddler was having a meltdown then and I had to get refund and leave. They never offered a solution so I could order food, which is cheap and nasty anyhow but kids were hungry. Hostile, non family friendly centre. Never again!!
First and last time... Unfortunately my daughter was asked to sit out by staff after she was acussed of hitting... The other parent screaming at my child then onto me at our table, while my child crying. I've gone to playcentre over 10 years and never been asked to time out my child. I grew up near this centre. If you go, you and your child need thick skin just in case Pitty cause kids liked it...