Ardwick Green began as a private park for the residents of the surrounding houses. It was acquired in 1867 and turned it into a public park with an ornamental pond and a bandstand. It contains a cenotaph commemorating the dead of the Eighth Ardwicks, a former unit of the Territorial Army belonging to the Manchester Regiment.
- Children's play area
- Cenotaph memorial