Dublin City Farm and Ecology Centre
Run by volunteers set within the boundaries of a busy city park, 'St. Anne's City Farm' is home to 2 Pigs, 10 Chickens, 3 Goats, 3 Guinea Pig, 3 Rabbits and Moses the Pony.
It is also the site of raised beds, a herb garden, and a wooden cabin. We promote holistic education with a program that includes mindfulness, animal therapy and nurturing the whole child - helping children to connect with nature.
As we develop further, we will serve healthy food and drink onsite, expand our educational program and host cultural events.
We also will develop the site as a showcase for how to thrive as a farm off the grid, using renewable energy sources and water conserving technologies.
By being a safe and open space for people to share what they know and learn from others, We strive to empower people through knowledge, growing and creating.
- To avoid disappointment, we are not a petting farm!
- Please check our opening hours as we change them seasonally.
- All our classes are booked through Eventbrite.
- All classes and events have to be booked. As most of them are FREE please understand that once an event is booked we will not be issuing any more tickets.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please do not feed the animals. Please do not have food on the farm, the animals can bite and will try to take the food from your hands.
- No dogs.