Panda Play Cafe
Dublin's first play cafes specifically for the under 5s. Open 7 days a week offering a full cafe, stay as long as you like, and we offer fantastic birthday parties too!
- no membership fee and no need to book, just walk in!
- pay just for 1 visit, or get discounted entry with our 10 visit play pass
- lots of free parking, right outside the front door of the club
- we serve lovely adult, toddler and baby food all day long
- there is a separate enclosed corner with couches for guests with children under 18 months to play
- we have an outdoor play space as well, open on days when the weather is nice enough
- we have LOTS of toys to keep all your kids happy
- free, fast wifi for adults to enjoy
- we offer stress-free birthday party packages
- babies under 6 months are free, and we offer family discounts
- BOGOF entry for multiples on Twin Thursdays
- this is a safe, clean, warm environment for you and your children
- we run a fun activity every day at 10:30am & 2:30pm
- you can visit more than once a day and you just pay one fee
- we offer half price entry for the last hour
- you can stay and play as long as you like!
3 reviews for Panda Play Cafe
Awesome kiddy friendly venue. Great new menu. Clean and a large variety of toys for the kids. The staff are always friendly. Parking at the entrance so it doesn't get easier to have some down time knowing the kids are safe and happy. Highly recommend.
Great place for children and parents! The food is delicious and the staff extremely friendly. My daughter has her last birthday party in Panda Play Cafe and it was a great success. Highly recommended!
I found it v dirty. We were the first customers in one morning and my daughter found chewed sausages in the playhouse. Her socks were also filthy leaving